Friday, December 28, 2012

Hello

Hello everyone,

I am Seema Karim; an exchange student from a small town of Pakistan;living here in U.S.A, for a whole academic year. I am girl who appreciates the similarities and respects the differences which probably is the reason behind me living here in a totally different world. People have never imagined a girl who is just 16, being able to fly over seas to a place which is a really different part of the world(but trust me, there are no Robots  working in kitchens, as I thought).
I like my life :)

3 comments:

  1. u r awesoem, proud of you girl and I wish you will able to get every single goal for life what you really want :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. we all GBians are proud of you. continue your efforts to serve the people of Pakistan in general and GB people in particular. your experience being a youth exchange will be a milestone for bringing the people to people contact between USA and Pakistan.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know if jts going to reveal me. But ive been following/stalking you since forever. And every post makes me want to know you more. The most amazing person ever, the intellect the fun and cuteness mixed altogether.

    ReplyDelete